Welcome to the historic Cub Scout Pack 3038
We're delighted to have you!
It's never too late to sign-up...
For links to other packs, visit BeAScout.org
to sign up. Zip code 84108
Who can join
Any child that is in Kindergarten to 5th grade can join. Welcome!
Parental involvement in the pack is encouraged — and expected.
Fun activities with Pack 3038: Summer 2023
See the fun stuff we did over the summer:
- In June, Park Picnic on the 13th, Hiking in Rattlesnake Gulch on the 20th, and a Potluck on the 27th.
- In July, Home Depot Workshop on the 1st, a Canyon Campfire on the 11th, and an Outdoor Movie on the 28th.
- In August, Splash Pad on the 1st and a Hike, Bike, and Trike on the Confluence Park on the 8th.
Meetings and Places
Our home is the Wasatch Presbyterian Church located at 1628 South 1700 East in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Our meetings are typically held on Tuesdays. In summer, we start at 7:00pm. For the regular school year, we hold our meetings from 6:15pm to 7:45pm at the church
Pack 3038 Leadership
Costs and Fees
Expect to pay or purchase the following:
- The registration fee is $180.00 per year, but $30 off for Cubs with a parent or guardian accepting an adult leadership position. Adults are required to be part of a Cub Scout's Experience.
- Purchase a Scout book relevant to your den.
- Purchase a neckerchief, neckerchief slide, and a formal uniform shirt with insignia. All are available at the official Scout shops in Ogden and Orem — and especially online.
- The Pack also offers affordable t-shirts for purchase, specially designed by our parent volunteers.
Explore the public side of this website to get an idea of who we are and what we do. Joining may very well be something worth considering for your own child.
We encourage you to join or ask questions: