Troop 875's
Home Page
Troop History
Unit Activities
BSA Forms
Summer Camp
High Adventure
Scouting LINKS
BSA Premise

Boy Scout Troop 875
(Port Washington, Wisconsin)
ScoutLander Contact Our Troop Member Login

Annual Medical Form


Starting in January 2010 The Boy Scouts of America will require an annually updated medical form for all youth and adults participating in overnight events. These Medical Forms are required for every participant in our Unit's activities. Please contact your leader for details or questions regarding these forms or regulations.

Annual Health and Medical Record

Youth Application

All new scouts are required to complete a membership application:

Youth Application.

Please contact us for our current annual dues and membership fees.  For an additional fee your son can receive a subscription to Boys Life Magazine through this link:

Boys Life Magazine

For questions about the application or the Boy Scout Program, please contact us by clicking on "Contact Our Troop" in the top menu bar.

You can email the application directly to the council registrar Jennifer Neuville at


Adult Leader Application

Troop 875 has a very active Adult Leadership Group, dedicated to the character development of each boy.

Active parent participation is essential to ensure the success of the Troop. Become a registered Scout Leader! Download the application form here:

Adult Leader Application (and other forms)

The Troop covers all Leader applications fees and most training opportunities.

Send the adult application by mail (do not send by email because of the SS#).


Bay-Lakes Council

 2555 Northern Road  |  P.O. Box 267

Appleton, Wisconsin 54912-0267

P 920.734.5705  |  F 920.734.1991

BSA National Online Forms

Includes all forms published by BSA: Tour Permit, Applications, Awards, etc.

Merit Badges

This page contains links and downloads for counselors.

To serve as a merit badge counselor, an individual must complete and return this adult registration form. The Adult Application is valid for one year only and must be renewed annually.

To register as
a merit badge counselor,

mark the box labeled:
"Council/district position"
in the upper right block with:
 "merit badge counselor"
Fill in the "Position Code"
with code "42"
  for "Position (Description)"
 use: "merit badge counselor" 

In addition to the Leader Application, this Merit Badge specific form is required: 

Merit Badge Counselor Application
Or visit

Both of these forms should be returned to the Troop's Merit Badge Coordinator for processing. 

The site linked below has helpful information and FAQ's regarding the role and skills needed to be a Merit Badge Counselor:

Guide for Merit Badge Counselors

Share you passion, vocation and interests with a Scout!

Area Scout Shops

Wolf Cycle        

1702 S 12th St.,

Sheboygan 53081


Fax: 920-457-2180   


West Bend Woolen Mills

1125 E Washington St,

Hwy.33 West Bend  


Fax: 262-334-1870          


Council #629 – Milwaukee County Council –

Milwaukee, WI  


Fax: 414-453-9779 


Sherper’s Inc.   

5750 S. 108th St.  

Hales Corner, WI.

414 425-6888   

Fax: 414-425-1210